We are experts in arranging and organising environmentally aware, socially responsible tour programmes and transport logistics for conferences of any size. We promise to get your customers closer to the people, places, history and legends, delivering unique experiences to last a lifetime. If you have chosen Scotland as the venue for your conference and you are looking for a highly professional organisation to handle some of the ground logistics for that event please contact our team for your requirements.
What can Rabbie’s help you with?
Ground logistics including:
- Meet and greet services and transfers (airport, rail, evenings)
- Tour booking and information desk during conference
- Familiarisation tours for conference organising team
- Private bespoke half/full day touring options
Programme of scheduled 1-17 day guaranteed departure small group tours including:
- 8 different one day tours from Edinburgh
- 4 different one day tours from Glasgow
- 20+ different extended tour options
Added Value Services including:
- Attraction entrances – ie Edinburgh Castle, Royal Yacht Britannia
- Guided walking /ghost tours
- Traditional Scottish Evening
- Specialist Whisky Tastings
- Hop-on/Hop-off city sightseeing bus tour tickets
- Burns Room, a private function/meeting room for hosting delegates
Edinburgh Afternoon Tea
Tea consumption increased dramatically during the early nineteenth century and it is around this time that Anna, 7th Duchess of Bedford, is said to have complained of having that ‘sinking feeling’ during the late afternoon. The solution for the Duchess was a pot of tea and a light snack, taken privately in her boudoir during the afternoon. Later friends were invited to join her and this summer practice proved so popular that the Duchess sent cards to her friends asking them to join her for ‘Afternoon Tea’. Other society hostesses quickly picked up on the idea and the practice became respectable enough to move it into the drawing room. Before long fashionable society was sipping tea and nibbling sandwiches in the middle of the afternoon.
Walking Tours of EdinburghGhost & Ghouls Tour
Centuries of murder, torture, hangings and plague have left a haunting legacy on the city of Edinburgh. This tour will take clients on a journey around the eerie old buildings and narrow closes of the Old Town. Let the cloaked guide lead you down into the Vaults beneath the South Bridge and hear stories of those who once occupied these dark chambers and perhaps still do…
Duration 1hr 15 minutes.
Secrets of the Royal Mile
The best way to explore Edinburgh is to follow your feet. Where the buses can’t take you, and the guide books don’t show you is where our city’s stories lie – the closes, wynds, courtyards and homes of Old Edinburgh. We’ll visit the sites that are tucked away to see the secrets and tell the tales. We’ll help unlock our fascinating past – the culture, crime, politics and people of Scotland’s capital.
Duration 1hr 30 minutes.
- Experienced Sales Team and dedicated Conference Planners
- Fulfill your Corporate Social Responsibility (we are recognised as leaders in Sustainable Tourism)
- Competitive NET rates or comissionable products to suit you
- Guaranteed scheduled departures – no minimum numbers required
- IT solutions such as:
- White Label
- Exclusive conference promo code
We provide IT solutions for conferences as well as in-house technical support for our Burns Room.
Rabbie's can offer the option of a white page (aka White Label, Mash-Up) version of our scheduled small group tours booking engine, providing your website with a commission based revenue stream for your conference.
The white page system has all the booking functionality of our main site, including real-time availability search for all scheduled tours, but is styled in a clear, uncluttered, muted fashion to fit in with the look and feel of your website.
We offer commission on referred booking, this is paid in GBP (£) by bank transfer, or for international payments we use a PayPal Account to pay you in the currency and country of your choice, making it simple and hassle free for you!
We can create a promo code exclusively for your conference. The promo code can be advertised on your conference website and sent to delegates as part of their registration paperwork. The promo code can be used by delegates to make direct bookings with Rabbie’s allowing them the freedom to choose tours that fit with their schedule. We offer a profit share promo code or full discount to delegates as an added value product.